1) Palisades on Lake Michigan --Closing 2018 -- Is one of the worst in the country, good riddance. Along with Kewaunee that is already shut down, this is a great victory for Lake Michigan
2) Fort Calhoun in Nebraska, Closed Oct 24, 2016
3) Bellafonte in Alabama, Auctioned off for "scrap"
4) Quad Cities and Clinton nuclear in Illinois. After a failed attempt to shake down the taxpayers and ratepayers, Exelon decided to cut their losses in mid 2016 announcing a closure. Then on Dec 14 2016, political corruption and a lack of understanding of the costs, allowed the plants to stay open by fleecing the ratepayers. Methinks this will be shortlived.
The full text of the law can be found here
5) Diablo Canyon -- Will be Shutting Down -- But not until 2025
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro