It is hard to imagine a society giving a free pass to those who promulgate an "indoctrination system" rather than a real education system.
Legislators in California introduce bill to exempt teachers from state income tax
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
California Crash and Burn Watch
As California prices itself out of any semblance of a functioning business and natural eco-systems, they seem to have a need to accelerate the process.
Posted by Stock at 2:25 PM