Tens of Thousands of Air temp Sensors are Located in Cities That Were Much Smaller 20 Years Ago.
And they are registering higher temperatures. But NOAA refuses to "correct these downward" whilst they correct other temperatures upward, so they can show some warming, and so they can achieve the political objective of the Paris Climate Agreement.
Seems a wee bit on the hypocritical side, doesn't it?
From the UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX and overheated climate science
department, comes a claim that just doesn’t seem plausible, suggesting
that in the future, nearly 11% of a “worst-off city” gross domestic
product would be consumed by UHI boosted climate change. On the other
hand, the study is by Dr. Richard Tol, who is well respected by the
climate skeptic community. He does have a point about “the effects of
uncontrolled urban heat islands”
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro