I came across this website and didn't want to lose it. I have not vetted all the information at this site, but it appears to be an eye opener into Radnet.
I used to follow Radnet extensively, even pulling data into my webpage for an easy scan of all the sites in the US. Amazingly, 2 days after I completed that task, they jiggered all their information into a much less useable format. It seemed very intentional to me.
Then later, they stopped presenting all Beta monitoring (Strontium is a Beta emitter), and they blamed it on unreliable cellular service. Seriously.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro