"Q" is an interesting phenomenon. An entity that is trying to gently peel back the curtain and display the wizards pulling the handles. For most people, the truth is too much to bear, so far away from their existing world view, from their comfort zone. Think of all the people insisting on living in their "safe spaces".
Think of Sweden, migrant rape capital of the world, stating that "Sweden should be a safe space for everyone", and then removing crosses from Christian churches so as not to offend the Muslims that have been foisted upon their country.
Think how far off that reality is, from the genuine machinations of the puppet masters.
from another author, his summary, he brought this one to my attention
Eruptive forces are building out of sight. If reports are true, at least there was some warning. “Q” is the code name of a deep insider, we are told, who is spilling state secrets in posts that entail a series of questions tied to bread crumbs. It’s a sort of one-handed Socratic Method, where Q's questions pose inferences which catalyze new ways of looking at the political and financial landscape. A landscape Q suggests will soon turn to Jell-O. Sensitives may do well to anticipate vertigo, disequilibrium, and presyncope.
I wonder if this "young lady" retreats to a safe space, after ripping off a working man
This one is just for fun, but a common theme presents itself
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation