stock here: we often talk about how science has become politicized, and how so many scientists now
cannot use intuition to save their lives. It seems like they can ONLY launch forward based on "accepted science" of what has gone before.
So I saw this "4th Grade Science Test" and was a little worried to take it, since it has been decades since I have had formal school training. Not to worry, I am Einstein in a 4th grade world, but don't worry I won't invent any Atomic Bombs.
I missed the question on what is the longest bone in the human body.
Try it out here and post your results in the comments below.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors