In March 5 and 6 2011, less than a week before the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami that caused Fukushima, the Pu'u'o'o Crater which was filled with lava, was drained by magna movement.
Now, the Pu'u'o'o Crater and another Crater have been drained.
Hawaii recently had a 6.9 earthquake also. Please note, no large earthquake in Hawaii, proceeded the Tohoku earthquake.
Are we subject to risk of another killer Tsunami in Japan?
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro