In March 5 and 6 2011, less than a week before the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami that caused Fukushima, the Pu'u'o'o Crater which was filled with lava, was drained by magna movement.
Now, the Pu'u'o'o Crater and another Crater have been drained.
Hawaii recently had a 6.9 earthquake also. Please note, no large earthquake in Hawaii, proceeded the Tohoku earthquake.
Are we subject to risk of another killer Tsunami in Japan?
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro