After yesterdays "calm day", the 2 to 3 range EQ started ramping up into a swarm, and then almost an
EQ every minute.....then early in the morning, another 5 plus.
This one was just 5.2, so it broke the trend of every increasing "big ones".
After the big one, the EQ drops to about 1 per hour instead of 1 per minute. Look at the time stamps on the subsequent EQ
Here is a nifty livestream with a split view showing the Caldera (which is collapsing like a son a gun) and a down slope view showing amazing fountaining.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro