In Hawaii region,
In 2018 there have been 23 EQ over 5.0 so far.
In 100 years prior, there were 50 total EQ over 5.0
And this is just barely "news"
The Kileaua Caldera/Crater is collapsing in on itself. Huge chunks of mountain are falling into a 1000' hole.
And in this most unusual and dramatic events unfolding, the Hilina Slump has not made mainstream news AT ALL. Even in Hawaii, it is barely mentioned. "Nothing" can come in the way of getting those tourist dollars.
NO UPDATES from USGS since June 14th, this is June 17th. I guess they "take off" for fathers day weekend. LOL
The experts pretend that because Hilina slump only creates a 1000' tsunami every 100,000 years, that there is no elevated risk.
I can't share this great video on fountaining and massive lava rivers. So watch it at the source.
I can share this one direct USGS
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro