I haven't done it in a while, but you can download USGS Earthquake data in a CSV file (which is easily turned into an excel file), customoized by area, time, and EQ minimum size.
The time data is hard to use, you need to parse the data field several times.
Then to get EQ per day, I use a Pivot Table to extract data. Awesome tool!
What is happening now in Hawaii is far far different than anything in the last 10 years. I should go back and review the 1955 and 1960 Mega Eruptions. 1840 would be awesome too, but the USGS was still fighting Indians at the time.
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro