stock here: I have been meaning to broach this subject for over a year. In 2017 I bought an RF /EMF
meter, but have yet to play with it.
It is on my list to inventory EMF at my residence, and make adjustments. I have at least 3 wireless sources, maybe more!
And I started eating a cancer repellent diet of sorts. I will do an article on this too, after I know more. But for now even the "literature" and modern medicine supports the idea of particular mushrooms as part of an anti-cancer diet.
Submitted by Lot's Wife
Radiation from cellular phones is NOT safe. This is proven beyond
debate. However, since people the world are addicted to using cell
phones, this quick video will show you a safer way to carry your phone
around using the 'airplane mode' option. Always use an 'air tube' head
set or speakerphone to get the phone away from your head.
Added from GOM at ENE
Open Letter To Wireless Regulator Challenges “Safety” Claims
Dear Mr. Stanhope and attached addressees:
You may be interested to note that a local political representative,
Tony Law recently wrote to Health Canada requesting information on
biological effects from the microwave tower proposed by Telus for
communications backup and future cell phone service on Hornby island.
While our trustee’s initiative is commendable, this is like asking a
fox with feathers around his muzzle if the chickens are safe.
According to Environmental Health Perspectives, microwave radiation from
cell towers can open the blood-brain barrier to toxins in the blood for
up to five hours after “two minutes of exposure at density levels of
only 1/10,000 of a watt.” [Environmental Health Perspectives June/03]
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro