From the article, July 24th 2018
Current dumping of water from the Fukushima Daichi plant in Japan is not
the same as dumping other nuclear waste. Nearly all of the
radio-nuclides in this water are Iodine or Cesium isotopes.
stock here -- All the Iodine 131 has already half lifed away, with an 8 day half life. Few a year or two after the accident there were "shake and bake" re-criticalities, but I am quite sure those stopped. Iodine is made in a criticality, but then quickly goes away.
from the article, July 24th, 2018
Testing in the 1950’s and 1960’s was how we learned the effects of
nuclear radiation in the first place. In the aftermath of those tests,
the radiation in the ocean dispersed fairly quickly (not measurable
after months to years)
stock here -- Utter bullshit! We can still measure the radiation from the bomb test. Pretending it goes away or gets dispersed in months to years, is a horrible incorrect lie.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted