Well I am glad that the USGS agrees with my opinion....however, they are wrong in just thinking that north Alaska is in a new "zone" of Earthquake thinking and analysis....its the whole world right now, be ready for the unexpected.
Swarm of 56 earthquakes in northern Alaska, followed by a huge 6.3
My search box for Alaska northern part is shown. In 100 years, there have only been 19 earthquakes over 4.5 in this area. 6 of them have been today!
Fairly non-descript area for earthquakes, no obvious volcano. Some type of anomoly.
Indeed we are in an unusual Earthquake scenario
Very quiet compared to 400 per day, which stopped within hours of the Indonesian 6.9
But these are "Slump hits". Not good.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro