Here is a link to a PDF of the email and the referenced article.
In the history of the NRC, they had previously approved creating a man made harbor in Alaska by detonating 3 large nuclear bombs. Seriously! Years of protests finally brought that really bad idea to a halt.
But it shows just how poor the risk control thinking is at NRC. They know that without a nuclear industry, their beloved Precious high wages, misplaced respect, and great benefits will all "go away".
Other details show how NRC repeatedly ignore the legal requirement to perform environmental assessments of it's proposed policies. NEPA.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted