I have pondered this for a few days. Some of the analysis gets carried away, in my view.
But overall it is interesting. And as a former high level chess player, reviewing the 25 move victory by Wojtkiewicz was just awesome. Here it is in a video format.
Also in the second video, is a long interview with Martin Armstrong. Armstrong is an expert in financial markets, precious metals, and quite good in world view politics and history. If you don't have 200 hours to try to decipher the goings on, try this video, he is spot on, on many measures.
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro