stock here. This one written in early 2018 by a friend of mine who does awesome education and testing in Australia.
Peter Daley <email@example.com>
8th March 2018 – TEPCO Admits Fukushima-Radiation-Blocking “Ice Wall” Is
The wall’s failure, among other factors, is preventing the company from
removing all of the radioactive melted fuel at the site, where one of the
world’s worst-ever nuclear disasters unfolded seven years ago when a tsunami
struck the area.
When the “ice wall” was announced in 2013, TEPCO assured skeptics that it
would effectively limit the flow of groundwater into the plant’s basement,
where the water becomes contaminated with radioactive debris.
But since the wall became fully operational in August 2017, an average of
141 metric tonnes of groundwater has seeped into the reactor and turbines each
day – worse than the 132 metric tonnes a day that seeped into the ruined plant
during the nine months before the wall’s completion.
A 1992 German risk study of a NPP core meltdown on the upper Rhine river
they suggest using an ice wall, plus concluded that:
1. Strontium-90 levels would skyrocket, and reach a peak level around 5,000
days later. Strontium-90 levels would then stay high for around another 40,000
days + !
We are already seeing reports of skyrocketing levels of Strontium being
detected in the ground water tests, at the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe site.
2. Cesium-137 would reach peak levels after 10,000 days.
Interestingly, Tepco has tried to implement the counter measures suggested
in this document, at the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe site. They have not had
much success so far.
(Note: The charts in this study are log scale.) http://www.irpa.net/irpa8/cdrom/VOL.1/M1_97.PDF
If this study is correct, these increases will continue long into the
All the wars and strife in the world at present, is analogous to people
fighting each other on a sinking boat. We urgently need the whole world to
cooperate, and focus on dealing with the ongoing Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe.
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro