Enjoy, I am so freaking cold I can barely type.
These are just "quick processed" using a screen capture tool called Snag It. I guarantee that when I get a chance to "develop" them through a proper tool like LightRoom, they will be quite a bit better, but that will wait, weeks or months.
So for now enjoy! PS These were taken with a Canon 6D and a 200MM lens on a Tripod at 43.22 North. And it was -7F to -10F, you are welcome!
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro