Original Whale Death story submitted by Lot's Wife.
Gray whales are mostly bottom filter feeders. This makes them very unique. They also eat krill and plankton and such near the surface.
We know for sure that Fukushima decimated the krill population, as Krill use chitin structure in their shell also know as an exoskeleton.
These Krill then falls towards the bottom at 600M per hour, and deposit on the bottom. Bottom
dwelling critter then comsume the radiative dead krill.
Then the Grays come along and eat the radiated Amphipods.
I have liong intended on doing a study of "bio-mass" availaiblity at different parts of the Pacific ocean, carying over time.
This seems critically important. Net availability of this information, is very hard to come by.
It mostly seems, reported at least, that these whales are starving.
Amphiphods also utilize the radiation absorbing chitin in their bodies.
Isn't it horrific when the real issues are covered up, and real problems are "juiced" to promote the horrific political agenda of excessively large government (socialism, marxism).
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro