My non-Quantitiative Review of recent EQ indicates that we are having much more EQ across the
Globe in the 5 and 6 and up range.
I will try to do a Quantitative Analysis when time allows.
But of note: One of the largest ever EQ has hit Peru, and fairly deep
Interesting to note, there are many large EQ around 600kM deep, but a dearth of large EQ between 200kM and 600kM, indicating a very stable zone.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro