See those blogs on my blog list, some of the best.
For some places like ENENEWS, SKF, Big Arnie, they are providing information that you cannot get on main stream media. There is no charge for this hard work.
They can get advertising revenue from their websites, and this might be modest, but it helps, there are costs and time involved.
Consider visiting sponsors that catch your eye and have products you might use. The blogs get financial benefit even if you don't purchase. Like a TV ad, you don't have to buy, but the advertiser pays to get their message out. I sure wish that more HEPA filters, radiation detectors, and the like started advertising on these sites, we can really use that stuff.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation