Fukushima area as a solar power plant=====get this!==== 50 nuclear plants!!!! Yeah!
Uh, BTW, Fukushima just destroyed 60 miles diameter, A=pi r2= 2846 square miles, at 640 acres per square mile, that is 1.8 million acres. That is enough room for 256 each of the 1000Mw solar plants, yeah!!!! Solar wins.
It is a no brainer to turn Fukushima into a solar power plant that can replace over 50 nuclear plants! Yeah, thanks for pointing that out.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation