from a comment at ENENEWS
Has anyone read Bram Stoker's Dracula? In the novel, a ship floats into an English port without a crew, captained by a corpse whose hands are tied to the helm with a crucifix.
It is one of the first truly creepy images in the British setting, but you know what the people do? They get distracted by a discussion of British property law, completely missing the point, thereby helping the vampire to escape and further endanger the British people.
Today, it will likely be the same. This ship is important as a visible symbol of all of the invisible contamination, the deadly amounts of plutonium, uranium, strontium, cesium, etc. that Tepco has sent gushing into the Pacific for over a year, radiation likely crashing on the shores of the entire Pacific Rim and beyond.
The sea spray of the Pacific is now likely a vehicle of radiation itself, including Alpha radiation.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation