I never did believe that "one speck of plutonium" will kill you
But it sure looks like bad stuff, real bad, read up.
Even the EPA (credible or not) says it is serious:
Once in the bloodstream, plutonium moves throughout the body and into the bones, liver, or other body organs. Plutonium that reaches body organs generally stays in the body for decades and continues to expose the surrounding tissue to radiation.
I did a few hours of research on Chelation via EDTA and others. Looks very effective if the Pu and Ur are just in your blood, way less effective once they bury into your bones and organs, but still somewhat effective.
There are oral intakes and supposedly stomach acid destroys much of the EDTA right away, and suppository, and IV. If I felt that I was severely contaminated, and I had no medical backup, I would self adminster this IF I also has access to all the replacement vitamins.
So what I am saying is that this is a serious thing, and there is only one scenario under which I would self-administer without medical backup.
We got dosed, no doubt, how badly, very hard to say. Don't expect much help---this problem is too big to solve.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation