Here is the test
Here is the text
Each chapter will include a few questions designed to test your knowledge of material covered in the chapter and in the Internet-based resources. Your answers are not being recorded. Try the following.
Which of the following describes the build up and release of stress during an earthquake?
the Modified Mercalli Scale
the elastic rebound theory
the principle of superposition
the travel time difference
The amount of ground displacement in a earthquake is called the _________ .
The point where movement occurred which triggered the earthquake is the _______ .
Which of the following sequences correctly lists the different arrivals from first to last?
P waves ... S waves .... Surface waves
Surface waves ... P waves .... S waves
P waves ... Surface waves ... S waves
S waves ... P waves .... Surface waves
Here is the whole directory covering many areas of geology including oil and gas since this is from University of Houston
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation