hmmmm, is this really complicated or not?
400,000 lbs divided by 12 = 33,000.
400,000 lbs of spent fuel, with at least .9% plutonium, thats 4000 lbs of plutonium.
Divided by about 12 pounds to make a nuke bomb.
33,000 Bomb equivalent.
Now lets make a really conservative estimate that it won't be as bad a a bomb....5% as bad.
Not sure a "scrambled egg" nuke fire would be equivalent to a nuke bomb, but it is certainly within reason to think that the releases could be 5% of a nuke bomb minimal. That would be like 600 bombs.
They are criminals for not already de-loaded this pool no matter how hot the rods are, no matter what the risk of even dropping a rod with a remote crane. Asshats!
Or as Busby did say F-Twits
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation