NOTE: company is cancelling a contract to buy fro this clunker nuke plant (where incidentally the employees were busted pounding beers at lunchtime) in order to produce lower cost electricity at newly installed clean emission coal plants.
Note to self, "too cheap to meter:" hahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahha
Earlier this year, the Madison utility announced it would no longer buy
electricity from Kewaunee when its power purchase agreement expires next
year. The savings will be used to offset higher costs ratepayers would have seen as WP&L adds environmental controls at coal-fired power plants.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation