The GE-dominated culture running American government is a powerful force. Domestic economics be damned because guns have better profits than butter.
Picture a country that has 7% of the world's
population trying to exert influence in virtually every country in the
world. Massive navy, air force, and a secret nuclear weapons program
still churning out weapons long after the threat of global nuclear war
Charity begins at home, but the US government would
rather pursue elusive enemies in faraway lands like there is a global
world war to be won. There is no global war, just the Ugly American
syndrome of protecting the financial interests of the big US businesses
spread around the world.
Sorely needed domestic tax dollars that
would go to health and education instead buys ill will in countries
where we prolong civil wars.
As in Brave New World, enemies
become friends and friends become enemies at the whim of Big Brother.
Corruption by special interests makes public service a license to become
a quick millionaire with a cushy pension.
While the average Joe
Six Pack works 40 years for a $1200 a month Social Security check, the
national legislators are far better taken care of under their retirement
plan, being fully vested after only 5 years of public service. Ron Paul
has refused to participate in the Congressional pension plan, labeling
The Greek crisis should be a lesson for countries
to wake up, but instead countries like America continue the heedless
path to financial ruin. Prosperity is not created by printing worthless
money...it is a direct offshoot of producing desirable life-sustaining
America has lost its way in what made it the
Sleeping Giant so feared by the Japanese military in 1941. After nearly
200 years of global dominance the American dynasty has run its course.
The country that landed humans on the moon is still powerful, but no
longer solvent. Corruption at the government level has robbed America of
the title of global superpower. Make way for China as the next global
cop on the block and next visitors to the moon. Americans have had a
long ride to the top, but it will be bumpy on the way down.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation