Swimming world champ Dale Oen dies during training
Published May 01, 2012
Obit Alexander Dale O_Pata.jpg
Aug. 10, 2010:
In this file photo Norway's Alexander Dale Oen celebrates winning the gold medal in the Men's 100m breaststroke final at the Swimming European Championships in Budapest, Hungary.
OSLO, Norway – Alexander Dale Oen, a world champion swimmer who was one of Norway's top medal hopes for the London Olympics, has died during training camp in Flagstaff, Ariz.
He was 26.
Federation President Per Rune Eknes said Dale Oen died after suffering a cardiac arrest.
In a statement, the federation said the 100-meter breaststroke world champion was found collapsed on the floor of his bathroom late Monday. He was taken to the Flagstaff Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation