United Press International said nuclear plant safety was questioned by Sandy.
Washington Post highlighted how little is known about the real natural risks in the US and how dangerously close these plants are to major population centers.
The New York Times points out today that US nuclear reactors lack filters for their emergency vent system. This puts the public at great risk. The nuclear industry is opposing this because they do not want to spend the money.
Guardian UK says that US regulators and nuclear plant owners leave everything to luck and questions US nuclear safety after Sandy.
The NewYorker calls the nuclear industry to the mat for their deceptive statements on Oyster Creek‘s emergency alert during Sandy.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation