Economics and Anti-Nuke sentiment have Killed Kewaunee
Dominion Resources owns this clunker. They tried to sell it and there were no buyers. The strong solar programs in Wisconsin (indeed!) and natural gas are just way cheaper than nuke.
Also buyers are getting alot more aware of what they are buying. When they sell off these clunkers, they also include a gift that keeps on giving, spent fuel pools. In Michigan, they sold a clucker plant, and also forced the buyer to take over a spent fuel pool at a completely different location. But that was before Fukushima, that was before the Nuke Pro and ENENEWS started educating the public on how dangerous the nuke Cartel is.
Even at Kewaunee they won't really decommission the plant, because a real decommission would cost $1B to $2B. Instead they store the used fuel on site, and then let the plant decay for 60 years. It is subject to extreme damage and neglect in those 60 years, picture a tornado ripping through a crumbling clunker plant.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation