- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Fukushima Lies After the Earthquake
Nuke Pro sayeth------
Yep, real doublespeak, you wonder how much is translation related, but obviously simple concept like "no problem" versus.....we found positive pressure, i.e. the coriums remaining in the building were jostled around with the cooling crust broken and the hot underlying corium shaken and stirred and reacting with metals and producing hydrogen and other gases which definitely released alot of radioactive gases, and of course, potentially highly explosive. However, since we can now operate a venting system and eject these radioactive and explosive gases high into the atmosphere through our remaining vent towers, we are able to report that our already fudged radiation monitors at ground level and upwind...well, suffice it to say that we only had to lie a little bit to say "no problem".
By dilution of these radioactive gases into the atmosphere of the HOME PLANET, we have effectively protected the workers at the jobsite, thereby setting up our "get out of jail free card" to prevent lawsuits, and of course we can continue to parrot " no one harmed by Fukushima". Thank Kami-san for science and those tall venting towers, and the fact that the Government is now complicit in the cover up operations since we are effectively nationalized, however the elite at the top can still extract huge salaries and bonuses as if this was a non-zombie company, but after all, we are stressed out so you are lucky we don't just run away.
Ruh-roh, I guess it is winter again...maybe we better check the insulation on the pipes so they don't freeze and leak like last year....but that is messy work, so we will just say that with nuclear power fighting the evil global warming causes by natural gas, that with the global warming that freezing is beyond the design basis, and therefore we can get the ratepayers AND taxpayers to pay us more to cleanup any freeze related mess caused by this mother nature that we can't predict.
Out TEPCO (masters of shenanigans and fleecing)
Posted by Stock at 10:05 AM