This research from UCLA. What happened in Russia last night hasn't happened for 100 years on earth. And we have not noticed a close flyby of a 15 story building by 15 story wide cube (Asteroid 2012 AD14 to put things in perspective), ever before.
So is this a coincidence? Well the asteroid that hit Russia (now call it a meteorite since it hit) odds are 1 day in 100 years or 36500 to 1, or .0027%.
They think that big of an object gets kind of close to earth every 40 years, but some say every 1120 years, lets use 40. 40*365= 14600
So that is one in 14600 odds, or .0068% chance on any given day.
The odds of both happening on the same day is .0027% * .0068% = .000018%, or about 539 million to 1 odds. Hmmm
It is obvious, the powers that be will do anything to not scare the sheeple.
There should have been warnings, not "don't worry".
Stay near home, have your emergency supplies prepared.
These warnings extend into tomorrow and the next day, eyes open, no fear.
"In more recent observations with Venus Express, the occurrence of IFEs is now lower than the average we find outside this region," study leader Christopher Russell of UCLA said in a statement.
Russell and his team think the answer to this riddle lies in a reduction of the debris that once clogged Oljato's orbital path.
At one point in time Oljato shed boulders – mostly a few tens of meters in diameter – into its orbit and they formed a debris trail in front and behind Oljato," Russell said.
"These impactors then hit other targets as they passed between Venus and the sun. The large amount of fine dust released by these collisions was picked up by the solar wind, producing the IFEs observed by Pioneer, and was accelerated out of the solar system."
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation