On the sea lion die off current events
Indeed if you think of it, besides the tens of tons of uranium and plutonium that was detected in published EPA air samples, a vast amount settled out of the air into the Pacific. Of course, cesium and strontium accompany the overall mess.
The sea critters have been directly and daily exposed to the toxic and radioactive heavy metals and body invaders.
Strontium, Uranium, and Plutonium stick around in your body, basically forever.
Cesium has about a 80 day biological half life. It goes into your muscles and heart, but some of it is excreted. However, if you are continually exposed to cesium, that doesn't help, you reach an equilibrium point and stay there.
Here is the data on tens of tons detected in the air. My research. EPA data.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation