This site shows radiation levels in the USA
They also have a pay site which shows historical data of individual Geigers. Some are inside houses, some are outside. Some are pancake tube, some are traditional tube, some may be influenced by local radon. The benefit of the historical data is that you can see variations in a particular site, thus knowing whether a wave of radiation is truly passing by an area.
I have contacted the site owners to put my radiation data on their site. Will advise when it is set up.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation