- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Reality based reality.
Unless they can stop the water from getting to the molten masses of corium (about 100,000 pounds each), then they cant stop the water from eventually flowing to or overflowing the barrier whatever it is, or going into the community drinking water. The coriums are mostly underground, and big, and hot anough, and under nuclear reactord with a hundred tons of highly dangerous spent fuel, 100 feet up in the spent fuel pools, precariously perched on the Ring of Fire. Hmmmm....maybe we ought to devote $100B of worldwide resources to vacuum up this goo and put it into long storage, and then kill all nuke plants. This shite is absurd.
Posted by Stock at 11:27 PM