Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), which is published by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).The midpoint of the year 2012 has arrived. I looked at mortality statistics for this year from the the
The previous report I made, for 2011, can be found here.
I have only looked at certain cities so far. Making a full report
will take quite a bit of time and effort, and I am in short supply of
time and energy lately. Writing the programs for the 2011 report took
me 3 weeks, and that didn’t include downloading the data, running the
programs, and compiling results every week.
The table below can be enlarged on clicking. There is a pdf version of this table available here.
Most of the cities which had elevated mortality in 2011 also have
higher numbers of deaths in 2012. Some cities, such as Las Vegas,
Detroit, and Charlotte, have higher mortality rates so far this year
than they did in 2011. I have also included, in the last column, the
age group in which mortality increased the most for each city. Infant
mortality was highest out of all age groups in 8 out of the 22 cities.
Babies are dying.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation