Indian Point is a priority on the KILL LIST
And nice to see Huffpost getting in on the nuke bashing.
However, the midwest was an early adopter of Nuclear, especially with
Argonne labs in Chicago researching and promoting nuclear.
The down side is LOTS of GE Mark 1 (the worst, just like Fukushima) in
the midwest. Here is the Midwest kill list with status of these
Clunker plants (rearrange the letters in nuclear and see if you can
spell Clunker, yep, its a natural)
Now if we can just get someone to write a tune to Pink Floyd's classic
"We don't need no radiation...
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation