This is important, I found this video after it had been "disappeared". It shows video of testing by Argonne National Lab that a standard nuclear reactor can blow sky high in a type of nuclear explosion. 14 minutes into the video is the biggest bang This proves that Fuku 3 can and did blow up in a nuclear explosion, and that is the only way the force could be created to get underneath the nuclear fuels to launch them and aerosolized them into the atmosphere.
Which is proven in the second link from EPA data that I data mined.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation