Just what that the world needs....a Bubble in Tiger Shark Attacks
The one that just happened in Makena Maui is getting a bit spooky. The Tiger killed a man who was on a large kayak. Maui has now seen 8 attacks this year, even some hardcore locals are staying out of the water until they figure out what is going on. Maybe try hiking for a while?
Live shark tagging and tracking site.
Also see my chart showing the parabolic rise in shark attacks since Fukushima. It is always inadvisable to kill the biggest ocean on the HOME PLANET. Bad juju.
Chart and article here
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation