Marie Curie stated "Nothing in Life is To Be Feared, Only to Be Understood"
She was wrong on several levels.
1) Her pursuit of her Precious killed her via leukemia.
2) Some things in life are to be feared, even after they are understood
3) When a Pro-Nuker is speaking, you should fear the fact than many People will believe them based on confusion and the so called sanctity of science.
4) Grizzly Bears - no matter how well understood, should be feared
5) Cherubs, always fear Cherubs
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation