- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Monday, January 6, 2014
Humor that only a Pro Nuke Shilll could love.....
One day a Nuclear fuel pellet assembly employee came in to work with both of his ears bandaged.
When his boss asked him what happened, he explained:
"Yesterday I was assembling a fuel rod when the phone rang
and I accidentally answered the fuel pellet container instead of the phone!"
"Well," the boss said, "that explains one ear, but what
about the other?" "They called back!"
A boy asks his grandfather, "Grandpa, is it true that in 2011 there was an accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant?". "Yes, it is true," replied the grandfather stroking the child's head. "And it is true that there were no health consequences?». "Very true," replied the grandfather, caressing the other baby's head.
Posted by Stock at 12:20 PM