The economic hitman is swinging back against clean energy.
Northeast Utilities prefers to crush solar and instead build a 1.5B transmission line so they can increase their profits by 50% through legislated profits on the construction of the transmission line.
It should be noted that utilities average around a 30% delivery of electricity compared to the energy in the original fuel source. There are losses throughout the system. Only 30% gets delivered.
If you have solar on your house, you produce and consume within the space of 80 feet of wire, on average. The losses are negligible, you have an effective delivery efficiency of 96% to 97%.
But the big utilities can't make money on your solar, and the government can't tax your solar. Got it?
Link here for the article on Northeast Utilities by Cleantechnica
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation