- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Hawaii citizens are urging for Radiation Testing!
It has been almost three years since a massive earthquake crippled Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant.
Click here to see Catherine Cruz's report.
Radiation fears have resurfaced and now residents are asking whether the state's doing enough to be sure there's nothing from the Fukushima meltdown hitting our shores.
“I just want to make sure what we consume is going to be safe," said Adrian Chang.
Chang is a retired Pearl Harbor nuclear engineer.
He turned out to support a bill calling for radiation testing at the urging of his friends and family.
Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/lawmakers-say-residents-emailing-and-calling-with-radiation-fears/-/8905354/24362730/-/j8hefx/-/index.html#ixzz2t5y9SIUf
Posted by Stock at 12:42 AM