Former director Conca confirmed that these are the original filters, making them either 15 or 20 years old.
But this DOE design book, states clearly that filters will normally have a 5 year life, and NEVER allowed to be used over 10 years. I see....all about that culture of safety....sure put up some big safety signs, and have a feel good moment.
Also curious that the DOE is using taxpayer money to keep on paying over 1000 people at WIPP even though they have nothing to do. Last week they said employment was around 650, curious number change. Obviously, to keep the whistleblowers down at WIPP they will use the taxpayer money to bribe the WIPP workers. Money for nothing and your Plutonium for free.
Here is a link to a PDF on the Codes for Radiation Filtering. WIPP broke them.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation