Japanese people are usually pretty quiet, respectful. Especially to those of higher rank, especially to teachers.
When young Japanese start confronting professors and yelling at them, well we could be reaching a tipping point.
The Japanese are not dumb. I spoke to a native Japanese, a 45 year old "girl", who is probably average intelligence. She still lives in Japan. I mentioned "Heh, just in case you weren't aware, Fukushima is A LOT worse than what the news is saying, and it continues to leak radiation every day."
Her response was remarkable, because, again, Japanese are normally very polite. She said with an air of both irritation and disdain "OF COURSE, we ALL know".
They love their country, many are starting to hate their Government.
Click CC at the lower right and you will get the translation subtitle into English
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation