This spreadsheet is "light" by the uranium and the noble gases (Xenon)
It also is missing the in use fuel at R1, R2, R3
Any geeks out there watching the snow fall and can download the Excel, and add in the missing quantities would be greatly appreciated.
Download the Excel Highlighted in Green
Total Spent Fuel Radiation Inventory at Fukushima
here are some Xenon Resources to get started to fill in the blanks in table 2
Can you please fix the link for the reference for Steven Biegalski.
The source I have on file
J. McIntyre, S. Biegalski, T. Bowyer, M. Copper, P. Eslinger, J. Hayes,
D. Haas, H. Miley, J. Rishel, V. Woods (2011) ‘US Particulate and Xenon
Measurements Made Following the Fukushima Reactor Accident’, http://www.batan.go.id/inge2011/file/day1/1650_mcintyre.pdf
MY SUMMARY: In June of 2012, researchers from the Pacific Northwest
National Laboratory and the University of Texas published for public
review a power point presentation titled ‘US Particulate and Xenon
Measurements Made Following the Fukushima Reactor Accident’ by. The
researchers had used a SAUNA-II xenon measurement system in March and
April of 2011 to measure noble gasses from Fukushima reaching the U.S.
Pacific Northwest. The system measured Xenon-133 at 450,000 times
background. The levels persisted for weeks. Xenon-133 emits beta
particles (high intensity electrons) and gamma rays as it decays.
Inhalation of Xenon poses a danger to human health.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation