Doctor Roy Spencer is a geeky scientist who carries around a CO2 meter. But he also has genuinely humorous presentation style, and great charts.
Just last week I was reviewing a "Warmista"site (you can already see where I am coming from right?) from some University Scholars who were paid to do a study, and they choose to come up with a model that showed the cost of a ton of CO2. Their estimate was 6 times higher than any supposed cap and trade type
The Warmistas insist on hanging their hat on computer models, and it is becoming increasingly more difficult for them to hide the fact that they are ignoring REAL DATA. Check this chart.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation