In an article an anti nuke speaker was stating that remarkably only 4.7 kG of Cesium escaped from Fukushima, and only .75 kG of that landed in Japan.
Considering that the original amount of Cesium at Fukushima (this is called the Inventory) was over 3000 Kg, and considering all the explosions and fires, the statement that only 7kG left the plant is on its face just ludicrous. But we can show this with facts very easily.
If you grab my inventory calculations from this article, and add the column which shows grams from the upper table, and paste into the lower table next to the Bq/M3, then you can see what the addition of a certain amount of radioisotope would increase the Bq/M3 by.
Kenny Boy Buesller said that before Fukushima the average ocean Cesium 137 was around .5 to 1 Bq/M3. Now he is seeing areas that are 4 to 5 Bq/kG, so call it an increase of 4.
Got it? So Kenny Boy says it went up by 4, and the full inventory would have raised it by say 17 ( the CS137 plus 25% of the CS134 since 2 half lives have passed), so roughly 4 times more than what we see.
So that means about 25% of the inventory is now being measured in the Pacific Ocean. Or about 750 Kg. NOT 4.7 Kg! Let TEPCO be the one lying by a factor of 100, they always do. In fact the only time TEPCO is not lying by a factor of 100 is when they are lying by a factor of 1000 or 100,000.
Here is the article where he is low balling it
Professor Hiroaki Koide speaks at the
Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan (FCCJ), Tokyo
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation