Here is the Source Document
A few quick observations:
The associated press made 3 FOIA requests. They screwed up big time in asking only for the internal agency correspondence, meaning that all the correspondence between multiple agencies was not covered. There could be a lot more out there.
You can see the heavy redactions in my screen caps, but skim the doc and you can see often 3 or 4 pages blanked out completely.
There are mutliple repeats of same documents, this wastes people time and makes it hard to read.
60% of this is Bureau Speak conversations on responsibility and scheduling, who is doing what, where is funding.
I highlighted in yellow so you can take away the main points in a 3 minute skim
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation