In Japan, they call cucumbers "Curies"
Which is amazingly prophetic given this picture of a Glowing Blue Curie
The picture is from Fukushima Diary, which has a chat room too. In that chat room I also saw a statement of the nuclear industry spending $1.4B annually in "communication" aka propaganda. I asked the NEI for their audited financials, and they sent me a tax return. Just that one organization spend $99M a year promoting nuclear. I'll do a new article on this.
Strontium has a blue color to its emissions. Strontium is red in a flame test, and the non radioactive type of Sr is used in fireworks to make a red color.
This wild pig is not from Fukushima, it is from Morgan Hills California.
Pigs forage the forest floor, right where radionuclides congregate and bio accumulate.
This is the original post of the pig, with comments
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Alternative Resources to the Big Tech Big Media
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Space Weather Resources
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, High Quality Pictures
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- 2020 Corona Virus Resources
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation